Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

RTL2832 Drivers

cv05

New member
Joined
Jun 30, 2018
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I posted this into the OpenVix general support forum, but thought it might get some more traction here?

I've done a fresh flash using image 5.3.016 on an SF8008 and installed the drivers (RTL2832) from the plugin menu for a USB-DVB-T stick. The stick is recognised ok.

Whenever I attempt to scan channels the VIX icon spins continually and I have to reboot the box. I have tried two SF8008 units and two usb sticks.

Just as a comparison I have loaded image 5.3.016 on an vu+solov2se and installed the drivers (RTL2832) from the plugin menu for the same USB-DVB-T stick and it works fine.

I'm thinking the problem is the arm box vs the mips box?

View attachment messages.txt
View attachment dmesg.txt
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top