Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Run Cron Timer From Remote

dude1

New member
Joined
Nov 4, 2013
Messages
109
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi all

I’ve a Cron Timer setup that runs a script daily that updates my IPTV channel list & bouquets. Is there a way to run this manually from the remote if I want to update an additional time instead of waiting for the schedule? I’ve looked in Button setup but can’t see anything there for setting up a hotkey for this.

I can run it manually from the pc using VuCC with a telnet command but don’t always have my pc on so an alternative couch method would be great. Other option I thought of if this isn’t possible was if there’s a way of doing telnet from my iPad to the Vu+.

Thanks.
 
Managed to run it manually using Dream-Explorer plugin.

:)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top