Ok, had thebox running for 6/7 days now, not had much time to use it, due to the misses watching it, but i am suprised how quickyl she took to it.
Anyway, i recorded top gear last night knowing i would miss the beginning.
I started to watch it at around 8:25 and there were vast and great stutters, and when i say stutters, i mean big segments missing.
When the recording started (which was on BBC HD), the box was not doing anything else, it was in standby.
Any ideas what was causing this.
Alignment of the satellite is very good, i won't be able to get up there to better it, it is an excellent quality signal and quality.
I have a Western Digital WD10EADS 1TB Caviar Green in there, runs at 7200rpm.
Please, suggestions.
Many thanks,
Stuart
Anyway, i recorded top gear last night knowing i would miss the beginning.
I started to watch it at around 8:25 and there were vast and great stutters, and when i say stutters, i mean big segments missing.
When the recording started (which was on BBC HD), the box was not doing anything else, it was in standby.
Any ideas what was causing this.
Alignment of the satellite is very good, i won't be able to get up there to better it, it is an excellent quality signal and quality.
I have a Western Digital WD10EADS 1TB Caviar Green in there, runs at 7200rpm.
Please, suggestions.
Many thanks,
Stuart