Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Rytec setting removed from new build 054?

Naz

New member
Joined
Jan 16, 2013
Messages
133
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
42
I haven't updated to 054 build, on the oe changes it says deleted rytec as not being maintained(channel setting) I am using the rytec settings currently. If I am to update to 054 from 047 will my channel list not work and be lost because I have rytec settings? And will I have to download another set of settings and make a channel list again?
 
But has the rytec settlingd been removed in da new feeds? If yes which setting would you recomend for a motorised setup
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top