Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET9x00] SABNZBd in the plugins list - anyone had a play?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Worthy
  • Start date Start date
W

Worthy

Guest
As title really. I flashed the newest vix image yesterday, and almost had a party in my pants when I saw Sab in the plugins list. Has anyone set it up and had a play? I didn't get chance last night.
 
yes, but it is very memory hungry, so only use if you must. and i would recommend a swap on hdd (not usb stick) if you do.

it also stops it self every now and then if memory runs low.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top