Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[CrossEPG-Config] Crossepg hangs on reading titles - help please

I have run Cross on my 9200 on 786: once it goes fine, the other time it doesn't.
We are looking into this, but it seems to be rather random.

Could it be something to do with the EPG versions? I removed the 0.7.02 and installed 0.6.2 and epg download works fine. But not on the latest epg version even after replacing 0.6.2 with 0.7.02.
 
I had this issue. while setting up a box for a mate. I tried most of the above without success. re-flashing removing deleteing the plugin, etc, etc,

However, manually scanning 11778V SR-27500 FEC-2/3, manually, it's worked fine since!
This doesn't seem to be on the transponder list so you may have to do it manually if it's not on your satellites.xml. Maybe auto bouquets does not add "IEPG data 1" or "Epg background audio". channels to the list, maybe these are necessary for the EPG update.

maybe this is why it works for some and not others.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
balls cannot update with an Edit.

I restored my settings, did the same again, the results are yes the EPG does update on EPG background audio, but if your elsewhere first it fails in the same way.

A work around would be to set it to set a zap to EPG background audio first.

It seem to work fine if i upgrade from 774 in the menu, if i restore my settings from then on 806 it breaks it and i can only update from "EPG background audio" again.

I'd love to be able to log what's happening on various builds but I haven't got time and it's not my box.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
VU+ Duo . the online update worked and kept my working settings, clean flash of 802 couldn't get that to work by itself. without going to epg background audio.

if you restore your 774 or earlier settings you'll break it again, seems if you have the old open tv provider list with 2 sky uk's on there after 774 you definitely need to completely clean up cross epg and start from scratch.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top