S
sg86
Guest
Hi,
I've had many many issues with Samba over different builds, and i've learnt to deal with this crappy protocol! However, this one is really really bugging me.
The default music player in this image isn't able to play seemingly "older" music files on my NAS. It plays recently copied files and i'm not sure if this has any relation or not its just the only common factor.
I've downloaded "Merlin Music Player" plugin, and this plays all files on my NAS just fine.
What can i do to help debug this one?
I've had many many issues with Samba over different builds, and i've learnt to deal with this crappy protocol! However, this one is really really bugging me.
The default music player in this image isn't able to play seemingly "older" music files on my NAS. It plays recently copied files and i'm not sure if this has any relation or not its just the only common factor.
I've downloaded "Merlin Music Player" plugin, and this plays all files on my NAS just fine.
What can i do to help debug this one?