Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

VU+4K Ultimo Options for living/working in Germany

Trial

Thank you for your input, all I was trying to achieve was to make sure as best I can to be so called "future proof" going forward in 2017 as best as one can without investing in multiple hardware option and bringing them all together as I am looking for a new 4k receiver to be my main driver I just thought that the VU+Ultimo "Might" be the sensible option.


I was also interested in the comment from Twol and his statement which is interesting to me as I never thought or considered looking at a Mutant or Octagon units before and IF they are able to produce and support products that turn out to be more suitable/compatible for the German market then this might be the option I should consider, or for as long as I remain in Germany before moving back to the UK.....choices, so many choices

Regards
John
 
Hi,
is it possible that you are a Queen fan?

"I want it all. I want it all. And I want it NOW":-)

Ralf
 
I would imagine if a driver is required for the German market it will happen, Germany is a big market for VU+ is it not?
That tuner has been available several years and still does not identify itself correctly in DVB API V5.
 
Also therw is no connection between T2 and HD. That is just a British fashion. There are SD channels on T2 multiplexes and HD channels on DVB-T multiplexes. Many countries don't have T2 multiplexes at all.
Exactly.
And the same as h264 is used for HD as well as for SD (while the urge to define and use h264 was the extended bandwidth requirement for HD).
 
Ralf,

A very good guess on your part, yes I do like Queen and do have a few albums from them:) Apologies for "I want it all" I guess we when we invest in new product/models/technology we all hope that it is in some way future proof even if in reality technology never stands still.

Huevos/Rob, thank you both for your valued input.

Regards
John :thumbsup:
 
I Want It All wasn't that bad, no apologies needed, the rest of the album, well...
Shouldn't speak ill of the dead is what I say.
 
Hi,
thinking before buying is never a bad idea. I normally do it the other way around:-) No need to apologize. It is far better than later complaining that something is not as wished.

Ralf
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top