thecaretaker
Forum Supporter

- Joined
- Apr 22, 2012
- Messages
- 327
- Reaction score
- 4
- Points
- 18
- Location
- Southern UK
- Website
- www.thecaretakers.co.uk
Is there a website that lists e.g. what the fec_inner is so I can manually change the items in the satellites.xml file?
One satellite has just changed one of its transponder details and I'll just like to amend it manually.
I can work out polarization e.g. 0=vertical 1 being horizontal but when it comes to FEC, it would be really handy to look up on a list without going through trial and error trying different options. Most of the others are self explanatory (I think).
Code:
<transponder frequency="12422000" symbol_rate="27500000" polarization="0" [B]fec_inner="2"[/B] system="0" modulation="1" />
One satellite has just changed one of its transponder details and I'll just like to amend it manually.
I can work out polarization e.g. 0=vertical 1 being horizontal but when it comes to FEC, it would be really handy to look up on a list without going through trial and error trying different options. Most of the others are self explanatory (I think).