Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-NANO-3T COMBO] screen going black and then grey scrambled screen after deep sleep

  • Thread starter Thread starter uggitt
  • Start date Start date
U

uggitt

Guest
I set up a deep sleep timer to take effect at 12.30 am but when I turn the box back on i get a black screen, then a grey scrambled screen and this alternates between the two then eventually I get a tv picture. But it still goes to a black screen/grey scrambled screen every now and again.

any suggestions how to get around this.

I did not get this problem before the deep sleep timer so may be a bug with this.

Any ideas appreciated.
 
It sounds like an HDMI hand shake issue, try a better quality cable.
The reason you didn't get it before is the hand shake had been established, now every time you boot from deep standby a new handshake has to be performed.
 
Thanks for the reply.

I switched my resolution from 1080i to 1080p and the problem disappeared.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top