Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Screen overlay issue since upgrade to Apollo 071

  • Thread starter Thread starter gataboy1
  • Start date Start date
G

gataboy1

Guest
Since upgrading to Apollo 71 I have what appears to be an overlay on my tv screen that leaves a small gap between the screen and the black perimeter. I have tried adjusting various settings on the solo and the tv but it makes no difference.

I have seen this before on a minix android box I have for running xbmc but there is an adjustment on the box that sorts this out.

Any ideas what might be causing this..?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top