I have tried screen-grapbber and shoot your screen; as well as applying various resolution format and image type settings to both plug-ins.
Please see screen-shot from image restore 3.0.782 and subsequent screen-shot from3.0.790.

The screen-shots no longer capture the TV picture - the picture is "fuzz", and the shape or format of the image with ViX images later than 3.0.782 is different - but I have not changed any settings in either of the screen-shot plugins!
I saw the post re "auto resolution" - my unit is set to 50p.
To summarise - I did an image restore to 3.0.782 - screen-shots work (first picture above). WITHOUT changing any settings I have done an "auto update" to 3.0.790; screen-shots now have fuzz for TV pictute in full or a window mode, and the format (stretch) of the image has changed.
Please see screen-shot from image restore 3.0.782 and subsequent screen-shot from3.0.790.

The screen-shots no longer capture the TV picture - the picture is "fuzz", and the shape or format of the image with ViX images later than 3.0.782 is different - but I have not changed any settings in either of the screen-shot plugins!
I saw the post re "auto resolution" - my unit is set to 50p.
To summarise - I did an image restore to 3.0.782 - screen-shots work (first picture above). WITHOUT changing any settings I have done an "auto update" to 3.0.790; screen-shots now have fuzz for TV pictute in full or a window mode, and the format (stretch) of the image has changed.
Last edited:
