Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Screensaver

sataday

Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2014
Messages
294
Reaction score
2
Points
18
Location
Pandora, Alpha Centauri.
On earlier versions of Apollo, when I pausing a film on TSmedia I used to get an openvix screensaver kicking in a after about 1 min, but it doesn't now on 064. In user interface>setting there is a "show screensaver" option which is set at 1 min. Is there something else somewhere else I should change.
 
I've just checked "on demend" and that is OK. The openvix logo kicks in after 1 min on pause, but in TSmedia it doesn't. I don't see an option for this in TSmedia setting, but I'm sure it used to go into screen save mode. Any Ideas?
Thanks.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top