Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Seeking forward and backward in IPTV and VOD

Seek forward works on VOD but can anyone else confirm that backwards works?
 
Hi,do you need to ftp the file kindly provided in earlier post to test this?
Cheers
Goosegog


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Cheers,im sure i like to keep up is latest 5.0.0032


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
No, 5.1.003 is the latest. You can couch flash and then use a settings restore from your backup.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Pause and timeshift is working in OpenPLi. When the pause button is activated, the number buttons can be used for a time jump. These are the relevant commits.

https://github.com/OpenPLi/enigma2/commit/e89a7bb4e97ab6283be4433e728c57ffe3760ac8
https://github.com/OpenPLi/enigma2/commit/45e530fe95d093f72bb1c49052cb7300653c3e0f
https://github.com/OpenPLi/enigma2/commit/825e7528e3323e8bb125140117f0f0a531c38b49

I managed to get the pause part working on ViX, but not the timeshift. This requires more skills. I'm sure ViX coders can handle it.
 
Last edited:
What I meant, that pause/unpause works on streams, time jump is not.

You can test it youself.

Hi. The pause issue is the missing link on vix for iptv and the my box would be perfect. Vu duo 2, I know not the top of the range but has served me well.
I would love to try and test my self. Could you zip the relevant file and where to ftp them.

Many thanks
 
What I meant, that pause/unpause works on streams, time jump is not.

You can test it youself.
Did you have to change any other files other than InfoBarGenerics.py as I can't get this to work with just changes made to this one file.
 
I can currently pause fwd rwd a recorded iptv stream. Also pause a vod stream.
This is all good.
Just to be able to pause a live stream would be the icing on the cake. To fwd and rwd would be the added cheery on top.
 
Is there no way to pause a VOD stream via the remote buttons. I can seek back and forward fine . But to pause I have to press help then scroll down to pause . Surely there's a way to implement this into the remote
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top