Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Seeking forward and backward in IPTV and VOD

Because it wasn’t added in time for when the release build started last week.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you so can someone tell me where to put the files (and which files) on my Solo2 so I don't have to wait for the next update.
 
I can’t because I don’t use IPTV, but I’m all the info will be in this thread.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The info is not in the thread as I asked the question before and was told to wait for the next update!
 
The 1st part of the code for VOD streams is in the current build.
The 2nd part for picture resolution and streams such as m3u8 streams is in the development image and has to be incorporated into a release build.

I am not sure that expectations from some individuals are going to be met by the reality of this code and the streams it supports. E.g its able to forward/backward VOD and goback on the m3u8 streams (that I have access to), but others like BBC probably not.

@ Spanner123 what do you expect from this code??
 
The 1st part of the code for VOD streams is in the current build.
The 2nd part for picture resolution and streams such as m3u8 streams is in the development image and has to be incorporated into a release build.

I am not sure that expectations from some individuals are going to be met by the reality of this code and the streams it supports. E.g its able to forward/backward VOD and goback on the m3u8 streams (that I have access to), but others like BBC probably not.

@ Spanner123 what do you expect from this code??

I'm sorry but that is gobbledygook to me. I have not noticed any difference in VOD or anything else!
 
The 1st part of the code for VOD streams is in the current build.
The 2nd part for picture resolution and streams such as m3u8 streams is in the development image and has to be incorporated into a release build.

I am not sure that expectations from some individuals are going to be met by the reality of this code and the streams it supports. E.g its able to forward/backward VOD and goback on the m3u8 streams (that I have access to), but others like BBC probably not.

@ Spanner123 what do you expect from this code??


I am expecting what this whole thread is about! Seeking ff & rw in iptv and vod.
 
How do you try to seek? Left long activates the seekbar.
 
Sorry, right long of course.
 
Last edited:
How do you try to seek? Left long activates the seekbar.

Thank you rimas at last a useful answer! FF works on seekbar but rw does nothing.

But I should say only on vod not on iptv.
 
Which is what I said 5 posts back if you could spend enough time to read - however hard that may be for you

You said the first part is implemented for vod in the current build but that's not the same as how to implement it! Please be sure I am very grateful to everyone that helps improves openvix.
 
Last edited:
Sorry to be lazy not flashing and having a bash myself tonight[emoji15].watching the match.i will flash tomorrow night,but does pause work on the vod?
Cheers
Goosegog


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Sorry to be lazy not flashing and having a bash myself tonight[emoji15].watching the match.i will flash tomorrow night,but does pause work on the vod?
Cheers
Goosegog


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Pause does not work.
 
Just wondering if all these changes require for pause/rewind are in the latest OpenVix Image?
Thanks
 
Just wondering if all these changes require for pause/rewind are in the latest OpenVix Image?
Thanks

I was hoping they were but unfortunately they are not! Would be a nice Christmas present if they are implemented soon.
 
The title of this thread is forward & backward seeking in IPTV and VOD, and as far as it goes this is implemented (certainly works for me on VOD and some IPTV streams).
Nobody has said pause is or can be implemented.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top