Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] service not found SID not found in PAT

stephentg

New member
Joined
Jul 31, 2015
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I am using openvix 5.1 using VM. I am unable to get bbc1 bbc2 and itv, I as get these message, 20181209_122942_resized.webp 20181209_124300_resized.webp

Regards
 
rescan on transponders.
 
If it isn's a disconnection at cabinet issue or faulty cabling splitters....

Option 1.
Try a manual scan as above.

Option 2.
Change your tuner configuration on to Virgin All Systems. Then do a manual scan.
If that works, upload your lamedb files and we will update the frequency for ABM. We will need to know the NetID you are using.

Option 3.
Use this
https://www.world-of-satellite.com/...n-NetID-amp-Tuning-Frequencies-(Nit-Analyser)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top