Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Setting AutoTimer via Record Button (ie silently)

I keep completed timers for 8 days (the way I see it is it outlives the EPG lol) and it causes no harm as mentioned by Rob Van Der Does.

Despite my doing this, it still recorded a repeat showing. I'll see if it happens again :)
 
Setting Autotimer Via Record Button

As per the thread title I too have noticed this problem when trying to set autotimer using the record button on my receiver TM-NANO 2 Super.
Identical to the above issues, I am using the latest version of Hades and have tried a factory reset and a clean install but the fault is still there. I am using the blue button for the time being but prefer the record button. Hope this gets fixed in the next Hades release.
 
Last edited:
Yes, when you use the same image you have the same features (and bugs).
We mentioned already that this has been fixed in the next build.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top