Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Setting up Gigablue hd 800 se to use with O2 broadband

s1m0nw

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2012
Messages
599
Reaction score
2
Points
18
Well thats just tipical - its started working - If a moderator could delete this post thats would be great




hey guys,

I am needing some help here as I have ran out of options,

What I have here is O2 ADSL broadband (Thomson router) and gigablue hd 800se sat box.

The internet was working but I updated image to latest one as it had a really old image on box but now I cant connect box to internet for the life of me.

The box is connected to router via TP-Link homeplugs.

I have tried everything from unplugging box, router and homeplug. Tried different combinations of ip addresses etc.

Strange thing is when I logon to the router config page the box is listed under Eth0 as gb800se which really annoys me, how can it be listed and yet the internet is not working on the satellite box.

Any help would be great!! if you need any more information please ask

thanks
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top