D
DemoPress
Guest
Hello!
I have image somewhere from last year in my gigablue and i want to update it for using the latest image. Problem is that it wont want to use online update and thats why i have to update it from usb-memory. It will update my gigablue but then i lose my settings and plugins and i dont have a talent/knowledge to put those back (i'm newbie
). I have the old image in memorystick where is every plugins and settings already so can i make some kind of backup for using my settings and plugins in latest image update without using online update. If there is a solution for that can somebody also tell how do i make it. Sorry for bad english!
I have image somewhere from last year in my gigablue and i want to update it for using the latest image. Problem is that it wont want to use online update and thats why i have to update it from usb-memory. It will update my gigablue but then i lose my settings and plugins and i dont have a talent/knowledge to put those back (i'm newbie