Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Venton Unibox HDx] Settings backup missing the user shell script directory

BoxFreak

Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2014
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Location
Finland
Hello,

As there have now been several occasions where an full install (with settings restore from backup) has been required I made an personal shell script that I could start from the ViX GUI, so I would not need to login to box with ssh and run script from there. Plan was great but the only problem is that the settings backup either does not contain or restore the script directory. Could that directory (and its contents) also be included in the backup/restore scripts?
 
Still I think that the directory could be included by default, as ViX GUI offers the possibility to run users shell scripts from the one and only one specified directory. As they are users own scripts the versioning issue (like it can be for plugins) should not be an problem.
But OK, I am happy just to add the directory to the backups by myself. Thanks once more to abu baniaz for pointing me to the right post.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top