C
Creators
Guest
Not this current daftness.
Maybe you can be more pleasant? :nono:
Not this current daftness.
I didn't said that.I said that I update it to Apollo 018 without new flash.I can't tell you what is gonna be in future.So I update it to apollo18 (another flash) and then I can do software update in future
The polite answer is that as part of the OE Alliance they have to integrate changes that introduce complications (which probably also means they support plugins/models they probably wouldn't otherwise), but then again some of the admin's communications skills don't extend that far to provide full explanations or to repeat them...... I sometimes wish Andy ( who does much of the build work) would jump in kick some of the admins and teach them a few manners ... But it is WoSNot this current daftness. I just ask a simple question. Why the constant reflashes and when do they end

flashing is a part off the hobby.It only takes a few minutes off te time.I am very glad with updates when the box becomes more interesting.Had an IPBOX9000HD before and without the updates the box was an expensive shit.Keep up the good work guys.As young Mr grace : you've all done very well![]()
But then obviously the sponsor is proud of the typical "Anglo-Saxon" responses on this WEB site.
how comes i didnt need to do a REFLASH i just updated straight from apollo 12 to 14? and my solo2 is working just fine now
A few builds have required a reflash using Apollo & depending on the box used.
The reasons for a reflash have been posted many times, so new posts like the current crib from @fintannl tend to get ignored.
If folks can't read a release post, what's the point in replying to their moan posts.
Also, couch flashing is now almost as easy as an online update, requires an extra retrore step, do that step & no issues...
A few builds have required a reflash using Apollo & depending on the box used.
The reasons for a reflash have been posted many times, so new posts like the current crib from @fintannl tend to get ignored.
If folks can't read a release post, what's the point in replying to their moan posts.
Also, couch flashing is now almost as easy as an online update, requires an extra restrore step, do that step & no issues...
Yes I crib,. I just want to know when this constant reflash policy will end. I hear you on each image update and why we need to reflash. You don't say if this is going to be continuous
Stick to the image you prefer? The 'issue' will continue as long as you see as it as an issue.
I just ask you folks to explain in layman's terms what the problem is. Yes we get the blow by blow issue for each update but I just want to know why the constant reflashes. That's all. Thanks.