Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue QUAD] Settings backup question

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ojustaboo
  • Start date Start date
O

Ojustaboo

Guest
Hi all, a couple of questions to help me make sure I backup what I want.

1) I presume when on the "backup Manager" screen and I press "menu" and choose files, it adds those files in addition to the normal backup and isn't only going to backup those chosen files?

2) Every time I reflash and restore settings, I loose all my programs timers that I've set up to record, can some kind soul tell me which file I need to add to my backup please?

Many thanks

ps, doesn't matter if I enter my build number as 008 or 8 in the entry info, it changes to apollo
 
Last edited:
Hi,
the files are in addition as long as you do not disable some selections. Take a look into /etc the whole enigma2 should be selected and therefore included in the backup. If /etc/enigma2 is included your timer should be saved as they are stored in this folder.

ciao
 
Thanks.

Just looked at what files are selected.

/etc/enigma2 is ticked, but if I go into that directory, nothing inside it is ticked, and there's a file called something like timers.xlr.

I flashed 008 and restored my settings from my previous Apollo version which was simply a backup created without me going into "choose Files", in other words, whatever was set to backup as default.

Doing that I lost my timers
 
Hi,
when a directory is selected all files in this directory are saved.

ciao
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top