Hi All,
Sorry if this has already been asked, but I searched and could not find any info.
I am currently on ViX 3.0 808 and noticed there havent been any online updates for a while. So, I came here and see Helios. Then backed up my image and then settings.
I installed Helios but when I try to restore settings I get a message telling they are not compatible with this image.
Is there a way to get 3.0 to work with Helios ?
I have restored back to 3.0 and all is well but would like to go to Helios.
I can rebuild from base image but would like to avoid if possible.
Thanks,
Dave
Sorry if this has already been asked, but I searched and could not find any info.
I am currently on ViX 3.0 808 and noticed there havent been any online updates for a while. So, I came here and see Helios. Then backed up my image and then settings.
I installed Helios but when I try to restore settings I get a message telling they are not compatible with this image.
Is there a way to get 3.0 to work with Helios ?
I have restored back to 3.0 and all is well but would like to go to Helios.
I can rebuild from base image but would like to avoid if possible.
Thanks,
Dave
