Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Settings editor

Hello again,

That is actually quite funny - Those are the other two that I cannot get working.

DreamBoxEdit I can get working. but the "write" to the box fails. Dreamset wont read from the box.

I am pretty sure both are only problematic because of my not setting it up correctly, but I can't find any setup (full) instructions - Give it a name - set you box's IP address - set the file paths to where ..........;
 
Hoping to achieve

All FTA - no data, no "tests", no repeats or similar regional - All German, Italian, Polish, Russian etc together

CH01 First German
CH02
CH03
CH04
CH05 Last German
CH06 First Italian
CH07
CH08
CH09
........
CH498
CH499 Last Russian

Dave



Can you not create your own favourites.xml to do that?
 
I am going to merge your threads. There is no such thing as editable scans. As mentioned above, Enigma2 works with bouquets. You will have to create them. We need to focus on getting you to create our bouquets correctly.

Instead of us double guessing what you are doing and lecturing you on "you are doing it wrong", would it be an idea for you to post what settings you are using?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top