Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

setup coming up on start box

bellejt

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
2,254
Reaction score
54
Points
48
Age
65
on one of my duo2 4K SE boxes I always get the menu setup appearing on startup.I cannot find the setting to make it dissepear. Any idea ?
 
Is there a terrestrial or satellite cable attached? Sounds like you have no default service set.
 
no box is in slave mode (ethernet to masterbox) .suddenly started a few days ago .If there is no setting I will look once with other remote control
 
updated to 6.8.6 an still after start a few second later settings comes up
 
I am not sure what you mean. Please post a screen grab or photo.
 
The menu opens you mean? I have never seen that. Maybe it is a setting changed if it was happening before. Can you post the settings file.
 
where would I find that file ?
 
will check but found that cron timers was green on both settings.Disabled it and will see tonight
 
settingsfile so somebody can check.Removed privat things
 

Attachments

stimm the same problem.If percistant then maybe i need a full reflash
 
stimm the same problem.If percistant then maybe i need a full reflash
Have to say I have same problem on 1 box (!) if box has been in standby overnight, otherwise going into and out of standby is fine.
Will contine to explore as other boxes are fine.
 
yes box works fine just that after start a few seconds later settings appears and simple button exit is oke.THX in advance
 
yes box works fine just that after start a few seconds later settings appears and simple button exit is oke.THX in advance
So found (surprising) reason for Menu issue - will test a bit longer and then commit ……. Do you have an LG Oled TV or ?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top