Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo4K SE] Setup SAMBA/CIFS share to reach as public share from Windows 7 Pro

klor

New member
Joined
Sep 11, 2022
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I would like to Setup SAMBA/CIFS share to reach as public share from Windows 7 Pro or Technisat Technistar K4 ISIO.

I would like to share directory /media/hdd/dvr/ as public share.


I tried
Main menu / Setup / Network / Mounts / Mount manager / Add new network mount point
but no success.

Also tried to add share to
/etc/samba/distro/smb-shares.conf

Code:
[DVR]
        comment = DVR
        path = /media/hdd/dvr
        guest ok = Yes
        read only = No
        valid users = root guest
        admin users = root
        force create mode = 0600
        force directory mode = 0700
        wide links = yes
        follow symlinks = yes

But still can not access as guest, not the share is detectable on the network.


What I do wrong?
What should I do to create this share?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top