Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] setup.xml : [Setup] Error: Setup key 'softcamscriptsetup' title is missing or blank!

Orlandox

ViX Beta Tester
Joined
Nov 6, 2020
Messages
1,287
Reaction score
36
Points
48
Location
Finland
Hello devs,

I don't know if it is a big problem, but I found if from the debug log.

From log:

[Setup] Error: Setup key 'softcamscriptsetup' title is missing or blank!

From setup.xml:

<setup key="softcamscriptsetup" title="">
<item level="0" text="SoftcamScript select camscript" description="Select a softcam script from the available list.">config.misc.softcams</item>
<item level="0" text="SoftcamScript enable/disable cam restart" description="Allow reinitialisation of selected cam script.">config.misc.softcamrestarts</item>
</setup>
 
Hello devs,

I don't know if it is a big problem, but I found if from the debug log.

From log:

[Setup] Error: Setup key 'softcamscriptsetup' title is missing or blank!

From setup.xml:

<setup key="softcamscriptsetup" title="">
<item level="0" text="SoftcamScript select camscript" description="Select a softcam script from the available list.">config.misc.softcams</item>
<item level="0" text="SoftcamScript enable/disable cam restart" description="Allow reinitialisation of selected cam script.">config.misc.softcamrestarts</item>
</setup>
Thanks, but Ignore! Does not cause issue to have no title here, apart for the person that wrote the code - I have removed on my Git, forgot the change
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top