Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

SF8008 won't go past the splash screen

Solved it! It was my HDMI switcher unit. I have an 8 in 2 out system and everything else I have plugged into it works fine. Just this box won't work. I plugged the box directly into my TV and it came on OK. So far. :-)

I hope to check the channels now but I presume they have all gone after my meddling with it. Sorry to have hindered you.

As soon as you have everything setup run a settings bckup
 
Bit aggrieved as I paid £200 for this HDMI switch and the satbox was a vital component.
 
probably your switch cannot give 4K on HDMI.Have the same thing here
 
In the past I have used a bunch of these switches whilst testing different setups, and have to say never been impressed with any of them.
Think many of teh sellers, add loads of marketing crap (adding the latest buzz words) in the belief that nobody will return them
 
Yes, I agree, but I have had many myself and this is the first one that suits my needs exactly. It has Multivision too, allowing any number of inputs be displayed at the same time. It is strange that of eight inputs (some of them 4K) only this item will not work. Incidentally I have an Octogen SX888 WL media server too and this displays perfectly, which makes me wonder if it is a faulty box? I have loaded it with both VIX and ATV firmware but it always 'logs off' at 13 percent loading.
 
maybe try reset button on back and reinstalling
 
I contacted WOS regarding this and they kindly tried to help but as the box works directly connected to the tV it proved it was not the boxm but the hdmi switch, So I am left will no option but to use it connected direct, by-passing the switch. Ah well...
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top