Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[XP1000] Stuck on Splash screen

  • Thread starter Thread starter bobobalde
  • Start date Start date
B

bobobalde

Guest
Hi friends.
I have a slight problem with my Octogan SF8, it won't boot past the open vix splash screen and 'boot' stays on the front display.
The strange thing is if I flash a clean image the box does boot up, I can do auto bouquets etc, but if I pit the box in deep standby and try to boot again it is stuck, so essentially I ha e to flash a clean image each time to get it to come on!
Tried with and without USB stick in the rear, have refreshed bootloader and tried older hades images but it keeps doing the same. Any help is appreciated.
 
Mods,
Very sorry, on my mobile, just noticed the thread about 4 below mine with same issue and some possible fixes.
Please close this, feel free to hurl insults or rotten veg my way as well......
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top