Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Should i update my ViX Apollo Build 28 image

Dreamboxjohnny

New member
Joined
Sep 4, 2014
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
44
Hello. I am just wondering Should i update my ViX Apollo Build 28 image on my Miricle box. I have been using it since i got it last Aug. Is there any benifits in doing it. I would like to ghet the picons working on the epg but went into plugins and i dont see where to get it. I looked at the video guide here but that plugin not there. Anyway should i flash to new imige and if so which one and how can i do it
 
You are on such an old build now, you won't be able to access the plugin feeds. I always recommend keeping up-to-date with the ViX software, that way you will always have the latest drivers, tweaks etc. A lot has changed since Apollo.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Always do a fresh backup first. Blue button, ViX, Backup Manager and green button to save.
You can find the latest Hades Build 018 image here > http://www.openvix.co.uk
Use a usb stick, formatted in fat32 format and extract folder to the root of the usb and flash your receiver.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Technomate TM-Nano-SE, should i update my Apollo156 ? And how should do if so ?
Thanks
 
Hi sorry to but in, I've just reloaded mine with hades 12 but cannot download plugins would I be better of putting hades 18 on ??
Regards daz
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top