I recreated everything from the scratch. I reflashed with 026 and used no old files. My old shoutcast favorite file might have been the reason for crashing but I leave that plugin off so far. Now everything seems to work alright. I hope online updates will be more common again. Anyway, I appreciate your efforts in creating a great product.
The OnDemand plugin includes perfectly working SHOUTcast streams. If you can't get your usual plugin to work, maybe try that.I reflashed with 026 and used no old files. My old shoutcast favorite file might have been the reason for crashing but I leave that plugin off so far.
The OnDemand plugin includes perfectly working SHOUTcast streams. .
The video streaming portions of Ondemand are geo locked but the Iradio part which includes the shoutcast streams are not. But as you have no interest in even trying it you will never know now will you ?.OnDemand doesn't show what is playing. OnDemand is obviously only for British users, for others it is quite useless. I don't even want to install it.
OnDemand is obviously only for British users, for others it is quite useless. I don't even want to install it.