Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo] SID not found in PAT

jukkal2

Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
99
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Age
62
Location
Helsinki
Another case of SID not found in PAT.
Ultimo, online-updated from 5.0.031 to 5.0.032 yesterday.
The box was on standby, recording one program. I turned the TV and the Ultimo on and noticed there was an error message on the screen, but it disapperead before I had read it. Luckily I had debug logging on.
The Ultimo was displaying another channel, not the one being recorded. I hit the epg, checked some other channels, and suddenly got the all too familiar error message about service id not found in PAT. Now it shows the channel being recorded, but not many others.
Maybe I should flash back to 020 again until some newer build finally has this thing fixed.
 

Attachments

I can confirm this. I have VU+ Ultimo as well. Soon after I had updated to 5.0.032 channels started to disappear showing SID no found in pat. Strangely, sometimes a channel may come back and others disappear. I went back to 5.0.020 and everything was ok again.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top