Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Single EPG feature vanished?

Just thinking out aloud here......

In single epg we can type the channel number and check epg. Fine. In multi epg and full blown epg we cannot do so. This is because the numbers are used to navigate around. Why? Most receivers have arrow buttons so you can navigate around, go left right etc. Do we need to the keys to do the same as the arrows?

Proposal:- make the numbers function the same in single as well as multi epg.

Benefits.
You can quickly check a channel epg. You will not lose the facility to navigate around, just use the arrow buttons. Other features like jumping around bouquets still available by < and > buttons around 0.

Cons.
It is different.

What do you think?

not quite, numbers are used to JUMP arround epg ie: jump page left (4) right (6) ,up (2) down (8), reduce (1) enlarge (3) time frame etc, etc, sorry but this will never change.

andy.
 
Noticed a glitch. Whenever I press left or right and type a channel number, if I then press browse other channels by pressing right it goes all the way to the end of the bouquet and back again to the initial channel. For example, I think the sports bouquet is from 401-445, so if I press right and then go to 401 I can view 401 all the way to 445 but then cannot go further as it reverts back to 401.
 
Noticed a glitch. Whenever I press left or right and type a channel number, if I then press browse other channels by pressing right it goes all the way to the end of the bouquet and back again to the initial channel. For example, I think the sports bouquet is from 401-445, so if I press right and then go to 401 I can view 401 all the way to 445 but then cannot go further as it reverts back to 401.

correct, you will need to change bouquets to view others outside sports, press 'TV' button.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top