Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET9x00] Single/Multi EPG Keys

  • Thread starter Thread starter eriche
  • Start date Start date
E

eriche

Guest
Hello,

I use OpenVIX now for many years and almost everything works like supposed :)

Only 1 Thing makes me crazy,
When watching TV and I press the "RED" Button the Multi EPG is showing.
Also when I press the "GUIDE" Key the Multi EPG is showing :confused:

I would like to see the EPG of the channel when I press one of the Keys,...
Is there a way to Change the RED or the GUIDE button to Show the Single EPG?

Thanks Erich
 
@ Rob van der Does

perfect :thumbsup: that was a hint into the right direction!
I had to set "Show EPG of the channel" - so fulfill my expectations.

Red Button is now the graphical MultiEPG and
the Guide Button Shows now the EPG of the channel :)
It`s important if I wanna record stuff in the next week - much faster to skip,...

Greet`s Erich
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top