Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Skins from plugins

sivhead

Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
269
Reaction score
1
Points
18
When trying to download VIX-HD Noire Skin (plus other skins) from the plugins feed I get the error message "either the opkg or package index are corrupt cannot install package. Is the HD noire skin available yet for Apollo that can be downloaded from an alternative source ? Or do I have an issue downloading skins ?
 
When installing a skin
Installing engima2-plugin-skins-%SkinName% 2.0 git on root/
Downloading http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/Apollo/all/%skinname%.ipk Collected Errors
*opkg_install_Pkg: Package %SkinName% md5sum mismatch Either the package index are corrupt. Try opkg update
*opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package %skinname%
Execution finished.

I'm guessing that this is occurring for everyone until the feeds are stable again. If this is not the case someone comment and I will re flash again.
 
When installing a skin
Installing engima2-plugin-skins-%SkinName% 2.0 git on root/
Downloading http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/Apollo/all/%skinname%.ipk Collected Errors
*opkg_install_Pkg: Package %SkinName% md5sum mismatch Either the package index are corrupt. Try opkg update
*opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package %skinname%
Execution finished.

I'm guessing that this is occurring for everyone until the feeds are stable again. If this is not the case someone comment and I will re flash again.

I have same problem with same skin.
 
Ok thanks for the post, Its happening for all skins. I wont mess around re-flashing again if its an issue with the feeds
 
software update to build 008 resolves the issue with skins not downloading from the feeds
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top