Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Skin's Help PLEASE

  • Thread starter Thread starter mrsmile
  • Start date Start date
M

mrsmile

Guest
Hello, I have just updated to Apollo 64 and all up and running and plugins installed but when I download any skins I cant seem to find them anywhere. I can seen on my computer tho that under skins in plugins that they are on the system but I just cant find on my box (solo2). I have tried to go back to Blue HD and when that did download and I couldnt see it I downloaded Red Hd but once again couldnt find them.

Theses skins are now not available to download under skins plugins (because there already on my box).

How I normally got my new skins loaded was menu> setup> System> Front Display Panel> Skin Setup, and normally I would have the list of skins I downloaded from plugins here to select but only have <default> showing.

Any Ideas would be really helpfull

Thanks Adam
 
Thanks a million been a while since i did an update n forgot to look where to go, but all done thanks again
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top