V
vuduofan
Guest
first of all I would like to say a massive thank you to the vix team for making a superb image for the vu+ duo, it is a work of art.
my question relates to the downloadable skins, I installed a few and they all have elements which r good, I like being able to press ok and see the line of cam which is currently connected along the bottom, but I like the clean look of the default skin, would it be hard to tweak it slightly to add this line of info like the other skin?
thanks in advance
my question relates to the downloadable skins, I installed a few and they all have elements which r good, I like being able to press ok and see the line of cam which is currently connected along the bottom, but I like the clean look of the default skin, would it be hard to tweak it slightly to add this line of info like the other skin?
thanks in advance
