Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

skins

  • Thread starter Thread starter hav it
  • Start date Start date
installed it from temp but my picons does not shows up anymore i hade them on my HDD but now they are gone?
create the following sym link from telnet
ln -s /media/hdd/picon /usr/share/enigma2/picon
Thats assuming you have a file called picon on the hdd :)
 
There are 2 important criteria’s for me, CCcam info and a large font on the EPG and menu, as my eye site is not that great. Anyone got a good recommendation?
 
I cant say about fonts size as they look fine on my 50inch plasma

you can only change font size in the program guide sorry but VIX has large fonts anyway
 
I cant say about fonts size as they look fine on my 50inch plasma

you can only change font size in the program guide sorry but VIX has large fonts anyway

I agree, a new TV is the solution, 42inch is just too small, and now all I have to do is to convince the wife!!

Thanks for your advice on the skin, will give it a try.
 
I agree, a new TV is the solution, 42inch is just too small, and now all I have to do is to convince the wife!!

Thanks for your advice on the skin, will give it a try.

I'll have the old 42" as a freebie then :p. Will be better than my 37" :p

Sent from my HTC Desire Z
 
I'll have the old 42" as a freebie then :p. Will be better than my 37" :p

Sent from my HTC Desire Z

Well I tried to post it to you in the letter box down the road, but you know what it was just too big, would you believe it! :)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top