Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Sky have chip paired my card, won't work in my Vu+ now

sledge121

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2012
Messages
204
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Stockport
I prefer the Vu+ receiver to the official SKY one so I use my official card in it, Sky have now paired my card in such a way that I can no longer use it in the Vu+, works fine in my official Sky HD box though, in the Vu+ just says 'channel not subscribed. Looks like the beginning of the end and I have to move back to their crappy box forever.
Any ideas if there will be an Oscam fix for this?
 
I prefer the Vu+ receiver to the official SKY one so I use my official card in it, Sky have now paired my card in such a way that I can no longer use it in the Vu+, works fine in my official Sky HD box though, in the Vu+ just says 'channel not subscribed. Looks like the beginning of the end and I have to move back to their crappy box forever.
Any ideas if there will be an Oscam fix for this?

Should of told sky to leave your box alone and to :finger:
 
I tried Oscam and CCcam on Vu box and server with card reader, all no good, but works in Sky box, apparently its a new pairing system that they are rolling out, the end is near.
 
What made them pair it?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
 
6 months old news, its to do with the new box id in the new epg being rolled out as they are getting rid of thomson boxes and re coding hd channels

tell me something i have not read

thats why you dont take you card out and put back in box....simple
 
They upgrade your sky box then they see the code needed to pair the box to the card
 
the moral of the story is........don't up upgrade you're box. I'm afraid.

It has been mentioned recently in other threads.

But at the end of the day, it may take time, but somebody will crack it again, as always.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
 
I didn't upgrade the box, only put the card back in the original box after the issue started and the phone line was not connected, the only none standard thing was it was the main card from a multiroom pair, the subscriptions have the same expiry date as other working cards.
I had a server issue so I needed to reboot it, after that the issue started, I swapped readers, cables, usb ports etc, hosed.


6 months old news, its to do with the new box id in the new epg being rolled out as they are getting rid of thomson boxes and re coding hd channels

tell me something i have not read

thats why you dont take you card out and put back in box....simple
 
remours are there is a fix out of turkey and jordon ( not seen any real prove yet ) but hear is over £2000 per box
 
remours are there is a fix out of turkey and jordon ( not seen any real prove yet ) but hear is over £2000 per box

Remours thinkz Jordon don't likz Pete being called a turky. Init.
 
£2000 is about the cost of a decent rework station, there is cheaper if indeed that is what is required.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top