Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Sky Italia

rob76

Forum Supporter ,
Joined
Sep 24, 2010
Messages
173
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Age
50
I've recently updated to 2.3 and so rescanned my channels and on 13E I'm getting many packages but not Sky Italia. Am I being daft somewhere?
 
Check your local card
 
should the channels not be listed regardless of the card?
 
That depends, so whats your cards caid
 
Fair enough but nothing's changed in my setup since before reflashing (not saying the image caused this as pretty sure it's not).
 
Just rescanned all of hotbird 13 and I only got 17 services found. Could it be the LNB??
 
Just rescanned all of hotbird 13 and I only got 17 services found. Could it be the LNB??

Maybe if you were affected by the big winds yesterday, your dish was knocked out of alignment...
 
have U tried downloading Vannibhal settings? Try and report what happens
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top