R rob76 Forum Supporter , Joined Sep 24, 2010 Messages 173 Reaction score 1 Points 0 Age 50 Jan 6, 2012 #1 I've recently updated to 2.3 and so rescanned my channels and on 13E I'm getting many packages but not Sky Italia. Am I being daft somewhere?
I've recently updated to 2.3 and so rescanned my channels and on 13E I'm getting many packages but not Sky Italia. Am I being daft somewhere?
Stanman Well-known member Joined May 1, 2010 Messages 11,284 Reaction score 44 Points 48 Age 59 Jan 6, 2012 #2 Check your local card
R rob76 Forum Supporter , Joined Sep 24, 2010 Messages 173 Reaction score 1 Points 0 Age 50 Jan 6, 2012 #3 should the channels not be listed regardless of the card?
Stanman Well-known member Joined May 1, 2010 Messages 11,284 Reaction score 44 Points 48 Age 59 Jan 6, 2012 #4 That depends, so whats your cards caid
R rob76 Forum Supporter , Joined Sep 24, 2010 Messages 173 Reaction score 1 Points 0 Age 50 Jan 6, 2012 #5 Fair enough but nothing's changed in my setup since before reflashing (not saying the image caused this as pretty sure it's not).
Fair enough but nothing's changed in my setup since before reflashing (not saying the image caused this as pretty sure it's not).
R rob76 Forum Supporter , Joined Sep 24, 2010 Messages 173 Reaction score 1 Points 0 Age 50 Jan 6, 2012 #6 Just rescanned all of hotbird 13 and I only got 17 services found. Could it be the LNB??
pooface V.I.P Joined Jun 1, 2010 Messages 9,731 Reaction score 25 Points 48 Jan 6, 2012 #7 rob76 said: Just rescanned all of hotbird 13 and I only got 17 services found. Could it be the LNB?? Click to expand... Maybe if you were affected by the big winds yesterday, your dish was knocked out of alignment...
rob76 said: Just rescanned all of hotbird 13 and I only got 17 services found. Could it be the LNB?? Click to expand... Maybe if you were affected by the big winds yesterday, your dish was knocked out of alignment...
M MarsArtis Forum Supporter Joined Jun 4, 2011 Messages 500 Reaction score 1 Points 0 Jan 10, 2012 #8 have U tried downloading Vannibhal settings? Try and report what happens