Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue QUAD] Slight delay on calling up Bouquet List (Zeus)

GAH2402

Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2012
Messages
216
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Location
Glasgow, Scotland
Hi,

Got my GB Quad running Zeus, everything working almost perfectly. One tiny thing I've noticed is a VERY slight delay on my Quad when I try to call up the bouquet list (I uses Catseye settings). Obvioulsy I'm comparing this to how it worked on Vix 3.808. No problem actually changing channels, just a slight delay when I press one of the 4 arrow keys around the OK button to call up the bouquet list.

Picons are stored in flash, same as before with Vix 3.808 (FTP'd them over)

I can live wth it, but just thought I'd better mention it in case it's minor bug, or maybe there's meant to be a delay?

GAH

p.s. I did enter the build number as Zeus 101 but it seems to have disappeared
 
Last edited:
I have a gigablue quad and same issue, build 001


as up/down now supports Long Up/Down (PiP channel selection), the action is performed on button release not on button press, that may be your issue you are getting.
 
Hi Andy,

Thanks for the quick reply, but I don't think that is the issue. I can see the long press PIP channel preview, which is pretty cool! However, I am not holding any of the arrow buttons down, just pressing them lightly and quickly, and there is definitely a short delay until the Bouquet List appears. I don't want to make a big deal, if that's how it works I'll live with it, but I'm sure it's not my finger technique that causing the issue.

GAH
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top