Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Slow and freezing Solo2

craig.gorms

New member
Joined
Mar 29, 2014
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
56
Website
www.facebook.com
My Solo2 appears to be running slow several times last night the VIX rotating symbol appeared in the corner. I was watching a stuff from TS Media that I had downloaded over the weekend the program would freeze on the screen but the audio would continue in the background??

I turned on Swap File but it still did the same the HDD is a 1TB which was initialised in the unit.

Has anyone got any ideas?

Thanks in advance...

The unit is running Openvix Zeus 023
 
i think this should have been posted in the VIX section.. have you tried re-flashing the box?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top