Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[SF8008] Slow audio fade-in

Clemente

Member
Joined
May 2, 2018
Messages
142
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Hello, I just installed Openvix 6.6 in my Octagon SF8008.
Every time I change TV channel I experience a very slow audio fade-in. The channel is tuned correctly, but the sound starts very very low and reach the normal level afer more than 1 second.
I'm not able to understand if there is any bug in this version or it is all OK.
Could you please advice? Thanks.
 
The HiSilicon boxes like SF8008 have issues with audio starting. It is usually like a lag.
That is hardware/drivers issue and is not image dependent.
 
The HiSilicon boxes like SF8008 have issues with audio starting. It is usually like a lag.
That is hardware/drivers issue and is not image dependent.

Nothing to do with my Enigma 2 box but I see the same with my AV if I select one of the dynamic volume settings - a setting that tries to maintain a constant volume level when the content has a large dynamic audio range. The breaks in audio when changing channels or between adverts caused the AV to semi mute and it builds up the volume over a second or two when it gets enough information to establish an average value.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top