Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Slow EPG

garryboy

New member
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
537
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi I have Vu duo running VIX latest build.

I use crossepg opentv for my EPG.

When I press the > button advance 24hrs it takes around 30secs to load the next day. Is this normal.

Is it any quicker in other images such as black hole.

Cheers
Garry
 
I have the same epg settings as you and mine is quick going through the epg.make sure your epg is on a USB stick I think this is key to having a quick epg
 
Yeh it's definitely on USB stick.

It's quick going up and down the list of channels just slow when i advance 24hrs to the next day.

I get the spinning VIX logo up in the
Corner
 
Make sure there's no epg data or picons on the hdd or flash
 
As all EPG-data is in live-memory (RAM) it makes no difference what storage device is used.
The number of channels in the EPG and the time-scale (both adjustable via EPG --> Menu) do make a difference: the more channels and the more time must be shown, the more time it takes to present them.
 
@rob.i thought if epg/picons were on hdd and hdd was asleep it takes a bit of time to wake up the hdd for epg data that's all rob m8.just giving my 2 cent worth
 
Did you resolve this? My advance button does not work at all.
I know the actual button works as it does other functions.
Are there any settings for this function?

Hi I have Vu duo running VIX latest build.

I use crossepg opentv for my EPG.

When I press the > button advance 24hrs it takes around 30secs to load the next day. Is this normal.

Is it any quicker in other images such as black hole.

Cheers
Garry
 
Yeh it's slightly its quicker since upgrading to vix 3.0
 
OK, do you ever find nothing happens on button press, like im seeing?

Have you tried a fresh reflash? because this feature is definitely working as expected.
Tested on 3 different boxs now.
 
OK, do you ever find nothing happens on button press, like im seeing?

No < & > buttons work fine and always have mate.

Dunno what could be wrong.

Do the buttons work when not in EPG. For me < cycles through previous viewed channels.
 
This feature stopped working when i was using Vix 2.4 and now on Vix 3.0 recently flashed still not working.
I know the button works as it does on other features.
Is there a setting somewhere that may be disabled?

Have you tried a fresh reflash? because this feature is definitely working as expected.
Tested on 3 different boxs now.
 
This feature stopped working when i was using Vix 2.4 and now on Vix 3.0 recently flashed still not working.
I know the button works as it does on other features.
Is there a setting somewhere that may be disabled?

No setting to change it. What does it do for you when watching TV?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top