Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo] Slow filestransfer speed

alphadec

New member
Joined
Oct 13, 2014
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Norway
The last week I have been getting extremely slow file transfer speed when I transfer recording from my ultimo to my pc, now I get 50kb/s it should be 1mb/s.

I have switched off firewall on my pc. I can access the ultimo via ftp but like I say the transfer speed is very slow.

I have not updated the image in sometime since I like Apollo 166.
 
Would be good if you gave peeps more info to go with.......... Are you using wifi, homeplugs or hard wired ethernet cable?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top