Hi Guys,
Ive got two boxes. One is a Zgemma H7S 4K and one is a VU+ Solo2. Both are genuine purchased here. Both have OpenVIX image installed and both have 1 Gigabit LAN.
I use brand new Cat6 cables and a brand new Trendnet tegs16dg gigabit switch. Led shows green gigabit connection for all devices.
When I try to copy files from desktop PC to either boxes the transfer speed is only 50 MB/sec. It is basically half what it should be. After restart it goes up to 75 MB/sec but it is still not 1 Gbit/sec.
Solo2 is slightly slower around 35 MB/sec. It changes nothing after restarting the box.
Before anyone starts to blame the switch, distance, PC or cables as a test I replaced both boxes with my laptop which also have Gigabit LAN. When I transferred files the speed was truly 1 Gbit/sec as supposed to.
Ive got another desktop PC and I also tried that one. Ive got not problem again with transferring speed. It's been 1 Gbit/sec again.
Im desperate to find out why the transfer speed is slow / half of what is should be.
Zgemma has 5.3.038 image installed.
Solo2 has 5.3.039 image.
Thanks
Ive got two boxes. One is a Zgemma H7S 4K and one is a VU+ Solo2. Both are genuine purchased here. Both have OpenVIX image installed and both have 1 Gigabit LAN.
I use brand new Cat6 cables and a brand new Trendnet tegs16dg gigabit switch. Led shows green gigabit connection for all devices.
When I try to copy files from desktop PC to either boxes the transfer speed is only 50 MB/sec. It is basically half what it should be. After restart it goes up to 75 MB/sec but it is still not 1 Gbit/sec.
Solo2 is slightly slower around 35 MB/sec. It changes nothing after restarting the box.
Before anyone starts to blame the switch, distance, PC or cables as a test I replaced both boxes with my laptop which also have Gigabit LAN. When I transferred files the speed was truly 1 Gbit/sec as supposed to.
Ive got another desktop PC and I also tried that one. Ive got not problem again with transferring speed. It's been 1 Gbit/sec again.
Im desperate to find out why the transfer speed is slow / half of what is should be.
Zgemma has 5.3.038 image installed.
Solo2 has 5.3.039 image.
Thanks
