T taximonkey Member Joined Apr 21, 2012 Messages 99 Reaction score 0 Points 6 Age 60 May 26, 2026 #21 I an having the exact same problem. Fresh install of 6.8.009 and then installing Slyk 1080 and it crashes and goes into a reboot loop
I an having the exact same problem. Fresh install of 6.8.009 and then installing Slyk 1080 and it crashes and goes into a reboot loop
Willo3092 ViX Beta Tester Joined Oct 1, 2016 Messages 1,235 Reaction score 25 Points 48 Location East Midlands May 26, 2026 #22 taximonkey said: I an having the exact same problem. Fresh install of 6.8.009 and then installing Slyk 1080 and it crashes and goes into a reboot loop Click to expand... See here: https://world-of-satellite.com/threads/openvix-6-8-release-discussion-thread.67406/post-551123
taximonkey said: I an having the exact same problem. Fresh install of 6.8.009 and then installing Slyk 1080 and it crashes and goes into a reboot loop Click to expand... See here: https://world-of-satellite.com/threads/openvix-6-8-release-discussion-thread.67406/post-551123