Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

SNR in second infobar

  • Thread starter Thread starter user68
  • Start date Start date
U

user68

Guest
I used to see SNR in the second infobar. It's missing now. Is this something that can be selected on/off in the menu or is it built into the skin. It doesn't come up when i select the default Vix skin. What do I need to do to get it bacK?

EDIT: Solved - OpenPLi skin shows it. Not my favorite but you can't have everything.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I used to see SNR in the second infobar. It's missing now. Is this something that can be selected on/off in the menu or is it built into the skin. It doesn't come up when i select the default Vix skin. What do I need to do to get it bacK?

EDIT: Solved - OpenPLi skin shows it. Not my favorite but you can't have everything.

On vix skin when you bring up 2nd infobar snr and acg are where the clock would be on the 1st infobar at the right hand side

Also post in the correct section next rime this is the downloads section

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top