Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Softcam error check

  • Thread starter Thread starter bacardi
  • Start date Start date
B

bacardi

Guest
I have not been able to use vix since 2.1 (on my vu+ Duo) I have read the posts on allowing telnet info and autostart etc, however i still get this issue.

I have been using blackhole, It has been bugging me, and i prefer to use vix. Hence wanting to sort it out.

Does anyone have a cure for this (i have tried a search but could not find anymore info)


Thanks
 
off the top of my head, you can disable the check in the cam manager by pressing menu and changing the options there ( not near my box now i'm at work so cant check )
 
I have had look and could not find where it disable it. If you could post later on i would be grateful.
 
Its in there blue button>softcam manager>menu press
 
I did not know you could press menu in softcam manager. It seems to be fine now
 
I got up this morning and it was on the screen (i have disabled it). I had to restart the box and it came up straight away, ok it and start cccam manually and it has been ok. Any ideas why it still comes up.
 
if you have not already add this line into your CCcam.cfg file

ALLOW TELNET INFO : YES
 
I would check your settings mate, have it running on two boxes and never has any problems and that's with softcam check to run every 60 minutes.
 
Strange one, if i reboot the box i get the error, even when cccam is not running (autostart switched off). I will have a look a different version cccam,i am running 2.1.3 at the moment
 
Could not find 2.2.1 so i tried 2.14 and it was the same. Beats me what i can be doing wrong.
 
By the sounds of thing.. You are not using the softcams for Vix..

Check this link and download the one you want..

Code:
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?5921-Cams-for-ViX-Team-images
 
Sorry for the late reply.

I never managed to fix the error. I was using vix cams, i gave up in the end and flashed it with AAf. I may give it a go another day, but at the moment aaf is working fine.

Thanks for the help
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top